[wplug] [wplug-announce] July General User Meeting announcement and RSVP link

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Sun Jul 6 18:13:46 EDT 2014

Hello all,

As promised, there is now a wiki page for our General User Meeting on
July 12th - you can find it here:

http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Meeting-20140712

Charles Butler will present on Distributed Version Control Systems and Git.

We will have a short organizational business meeting prior to the
technical presentation.  Business meeting will begin at 2:00pm,
technical presentation will begin at 2:30pm.

Please note that this Eventbrite RSVP link is included in the wiki page:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/july-general-user-meeting-distributed-version-control-systems-and-git-tickets-12185636567

In most cases, RSVP is optional - it's fine to just show up without
RSVPing.  However, you *must* complete the RSVP if you want guest WiFi
access at the meeting site - there is guest WiFi access available at the
meeting site, but it is secured, and each user must be registered in
advance and will be issued an individual username and password for WiFi
access.  These registrations can take some time to process - if you
arrive without RSVP, I'll be happy to attempt to register you on-site,
but there is the risk that your registration won't be fully processed
until after the meeting is over....

--Pat.