[wplug] Reminder: meet Gittip founder this Saturday

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Tue Jan 7 10:41:42 EST 2014

Yes, that's the plan: we'll meet at D's Six-Pack.

There you have it, folks: a presentation from Chad Whitacre with a special guest
appearance by Beth Lynn Eicher afterward! :D

--
*Justin Smith*

"UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to
understand the simplicity."
-Dennis Ritchie