[wplug] Where is the dates for potential wplug meetings?

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 19:34:38 EST 2014

What kinds of people  were unsubscribing? Where they bots? Were they
recruiters? Were they paying members?

If they are not people who have any interests in FOSS or our affairs
then do we really want them around our lists in the first place?

In some cases splitting list makes sense, but in this case I am not
quite sure this split would be a good one if we are trying to raise
participation.

In my opinion, to raise participation, business has to be done in the open.