[wplug] What do you think is the best way to share iCalendar files via FOSS?

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Wed Dec 3 13:19:00 EST 2014

One other hint - I just got a Meetup notice with a .ics file that
Lightning Calendar did not process automatically for some reason (maybe
it was missing some message headers, not sure).  But I opened the
attachments section at the bottom of the message display panel, and
"drag and dropped" the .ics file into the calendar panel, and it added
the meeting invitation to the calendar that way.

--Pat.