[wplug] What do you think is the best way to share iCalendar files via FOSS?

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 05:36:20 EST 2014

That sounds awesome, where is the source code for Google Calendar?

I would like to host the .ics files on my server and get less Dependant
on Google.

I guess it is possible for me to use CalDAV, but what are the security
implications? I probably won't get the Apache configuration just right
the first four times around.