[wplug] Where is the dates for potential wplug meetings?

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 05:28:44 EST 2014

On 12/02/2014 05:58 PM, Justin Smith wrote:
> Just that there are WPLUG members like me who would be interested in getting to know what Hack Pittsburgh has to offer. I plan to get more into electronics in the near future.
>
> Oh, and as a brief aside...we should probably be using the wplug-plan[1] mailing list to discuss topics related to event planning.

We could use that, but is everyone subscribed to that. I think
participation will go up if we do as much business we can in the open.
It will also make the main list have more activity.

I personally can't see the down sides.

In addition, "topics related to event planning" is pretty vague. I just
posted a question about iCalander. Does that go here or there. I don't
see a reason to use iCalander other than for event planning but it was a
technical question and for another group I am involved with, then again
we could probably use it too.