[wplug] Where is the dates for potential wplug meetings?

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Tue Dec 2 17:58:46 EST 2014

Just that there are WPLUG members like me who would be interested in getting to know what Hack Pittsburgh has to offer. I plan to get more into electronics in the near future.

Oh, and as a brief aside...we should probably be using the wplug-plan[1] mailing list to discuss topics related to event planning.

--
*Justin Smith*
GNU/Linux System Administrator

/"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts."/

/-Calvin Coolidge/

--------