[wplug] Where is the dates for potential wplug meetings?

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 09:13:09 EST 2014

I am going to attempt to make it available once ever month January
onward due to Hack Pittsburgh being a great place for social hang outs
as well and to have a potential fall back plan.

Besides that I think I have enough information, but does anyone one have
anything to add so I can turn this into a sales pitch and further
increase the chance of securing the venue.