[wplug] keybase.io

George Larson george.g.larson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 18:24:52 EDT 2014

Done!  That's all I've for now but, based on what I've heard from the guy
who invited me, I'll probably get some more soon.  And for those invited, I
think i got my invites about a day after setting up with Twitter, GitHub,
etc.

When I get more, I'll send another message to the group, in case somebody
wanted in but didn't make this round.  (: