[wplug] Does anyone have any favorite open source HTML editors?

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Fri Apr 11 13:20:09 EDT 2014

Interesting....  I actually do use Notepad++, and I thought it was just
doing blind syntax highlighting.  But after you said this, I tried
tinkering around with some stuff, and it looks like it has more actual
knowledge of HTML than I gave it credit for.  ;-)  So this could be
possibility.

Any others?

--Pat.