[wplug] Linux Laptop

Stanley C Slomberg scslomberg at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 11:18:45 EDT 2014

 I have 3 older dell laptops and 1 IBM Thinkpad R50 & inspiron 5150
and 600m.All have no OS's installed.
5150 has 1 gb ram, 80gb hdd
600m has 2gb ram and 40 gb hdd
The Dells  will go for 120.00 eachwith separate webcams and manuals.
The IBM has 2gb ram and 80 gb hdd. Selling this one for 150.00, no
webcam.

call me only if interested  412-361-7826

On Sat, Apr 5, 2014 at 11:00 AM, Greg Akins <angrygreg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone here purchased a laptop with Linux loaded?
>
> I'm thinking of ordering from System76, but am curious about any other
> suppliers.
>

> Greg Akins
> Insomnia Consulting, LLC
> gakins at insomnia-consulting.org
> 724 454 7790 (cell)
> http://www.linkedin.com/company/2942338?trk=tyah

Stanley C Slomberg
412-361-7826 (Home)
412-361-STAN

Stanley C Slomberg
412-441-7826 (Office)
412-441-STAN

Dealer/Distributor Of:

Amsoil Synthetic Lubricants - All consumer and industrial applications
All applications for consumer and industry!  Always Use P.I. fuel
additive in the fuel tank when you change your vehicles oil!! Money
back guarantee if no increase in miles per gallon
http://www.lubedealer.com/stanline_products

Entrenet Nutritionals
All About Aloe Vera and its applications
http://www.enchealth.com/stanline

Isagenix - A World Leader in Nutritional Cleansing
stanlne.isagenix.com

Organo Gold -  Coffee Latte Mocha Hot Chocolate with Ganoderma, an
antioxidant/nutrient.
http://stanline.organogold.com

Shaklee Nutritionals -  Beauty Products and Health Home
Nutritional supplements for over 45 yrs!
http://stanline.myshaklee.com