[wplug] Need Advice Switching From Windows to Linux

Matthew Hughes huesm at aol.com
Tue Oct 29 17:23:57 EDT 2013

My general feeling is that you should run the distro of the person your
going to ask for help from. They would be more familiar with it and that
gets you better answers. Same for desktop environment.
I think that you may wish to look at http://www.alternative.to/ for
software.
For example
http://www.alternative.to/Microsoft_Office_Outlook,29652764#nav-151410397will
give you 3 alternatives to Microsoft Outlook.
Let us know what you have decided and why. I am currently using Crunchbang
with claws as my email client mostly because a quick search said it was
best. Though I am not certain it is best so if you want to try and sway me
to something else I might(regex on a mail client seems like it would be
good)