[wplug] Reminder: WPLUG IRC event tomorrow evening

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Mon Oct 28 16:20:39 EDT 2013

Just in case it may have slipped your mind, WPLUG will hold its annual "Meet
the Candidates" IRC event from 7:30 - 8:00 p.m. tomorrow evening. Join us
in #WPLUG on FreeNode to ask questions of our candidates for the 2014
WPLUG Board of Directors:

-Pat Barron
-Vance Kochenderfer
-Joe Prostko
-Stanley Slomberg
-Justin Smith (me)

If you aren't familiar with IRC chat, follow the article here[1] to get started.
It's a souped-up version of the instructions on our main site.

You can find each candidate's campaign statement on the wiki page for
November's meeting: http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Meeting-20131109

See you there!

--

*Justin Smith*

"UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius
to understand the simplicity."
-Dennis Ritchie

--------
[1] http://www.wplug.org/nojump/wordpress/?page_id=22