[wplug] But I did NOT log in to Facebook!

Mike Sussman sussmanm at math.pitt.edu
Mon Oct 28 13:43:57 EDT 2013

I was actually logged in.  I checked by going to my own home page and
viewing my previous posts, etc.  The header recognized me by name and did
not ask me to log in.  When I logged out, the operation was successful.
When I returned to my daughter's email and tried to click back in to
Facebook, it failed, asking me to log in.