[wplug] November ballot follow-up

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Tue Oct 22 18:11:44 EDT 2013

Pat wants me to pass on this information regarding our election ballot
for the November meeting. Most of this is already covered in the ballot
itself, but it's a good idea to play it safe just so that everybody is
clear.
---

JUSTIN SMITH

"Intelligence is the ability to avoid doing work, yet getting the work
done."
-Linus Torvalds