[wplug] Volunteering to recycle ….

Dave Sevick dave at davesevick.com
Wed Oct 2 00:39:30 EDT 2013

Dear Apple and Linux folks,

We are expanding our operations.

We'd first like to thank the over 550 different people that have been volunteering to recycle with us over the last 12 years ( since 2001 ).

Many of you come weekly or monthly to provide this valuable community service of refurbishing computers to serve those who cannot afford computer technology in schools, libraries, churches and community centers around the world.  Our team always welcomes new volunteers and trains them onsite.

T H A N K   Y O U

Please see our new signup tool at :
http://computereach.com/volunteer.php

If you would like your volunteer time recorded for work, school or personal reporting of hours, we can provide that tracking of your efforts online.

This new system now replaces the WhenIsGood site that we have been using for several years.

We will be posting all events on this new  http://computereach.com/volunteer.php  calendar so you can plan your attendance with us.

Weekly on every Friday at Goodwill:
Apple computers are refurbished at Goodwill on 2400 Carson Street  NEW TIME  9:30AM - 3:30PM each week

Monthly on the last Saturday at ITT Tarentum:
Apple and Linux computers are refurbished at Pittsburgh Mills in Tarentum 8AM - 4PM each month

Many more events are on the way and will be on different days ... stay tuned.

Thanks again,

Dave

Dave  Sevick
Executive Director