[wplug] rsync question

Michael O'Connor m.p.oconnor at gmail.com
Sat May 4 18:17:36 EDT 2013

I am wondering if any one could help or know how to do 2 way syncing with
rsync. Right now I am doing it only one way to my home computer using the
following command "rsync -avP /home/mpop/gdrive -e ssh -C
mpop at xxx.xxx.net:/home/mpop/"
(home domain removed)  to sync from my laptop and place the files on my
home computer, but I would like to be able to edit files on the home
computer and when I rsync on the laptop to have it find the changed ones on
the home computer also and pull them down instead of only pushing changes
from the laptop.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Michael P. O'Connor