[wplug] CRW Meeting

Justin at js-wordsmith.com Justin at js-wordsmith.com
Wed Mar 27 10:28:38 EDT 2013

The Commission to Reform WPLUG (CRW), an informal group that meets every so
often to brainstorm ideas for improving our group, will hold its next
meeting tomorrow evening at 7:30 p.m in WPLUG's IRC channel. Yeah, this is
kind of last-minute, but we did want to make time for a meeting before the
month ends.
Here's what we'll be talking about:
-Settling on a design for the new WPLUG Web site
-Hosting a private, Web-based RSS reader for our members in light of Google
Reader shutting down
-Finalizing our move to a new meeting location that doesn't charge for
meeting space
-Events for April
-Delicious, delicious Easter candy
This meeting is open to the public. We're trying our best to act on the
feedback we received from the CRW survey, but it would be even better if
you stopped by to let us know how we're doing!
Justin Smith
Vice chair/secretary, WPLUG Board of Directors
http://www.js-wordsmith.com