[wplug] Jobs board admin?

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Fri Mar 8 02:10:41 EST 2013

Roland Hess <me at harkyman.com> wrote:
> I sent a submission from my work email to the jobs board, but it's been
> awaiting mod approval for over a week now. Does someone actively monitor
> that?

Quick tip - if you subscribe to the list with your work address,
future messages you post will go through without being held for
moderation (unless they have attachments).

If you prefer to read the list from your home address, you can
always go into the list options for your work address and set
delivery to off.