[wplug] Linux Certifications

Kevin Dunn supkdunn at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 18:04:56 EDT 2013

I concur the certification will help you get passed HR. I recently had an
interview based on my Red Hat Certified System Administrator title. I have
no production environment experience, but I think I did  quite well, time
will tell. I was able to answer most of the tech questions they gave me
based on using Red Hat on my personal server and practice. Command line,
command line, command line. Learn it, live it.

Good Luck.