[wplug] Help deciding a RAID+LVM+LUKS setup

Justin Smith justin at js-wordsmith.com
Mon Jul 22 20:55:47 EDT 2013

Well, you've got to keep in mind that any performance increase whatsoever is desirable to an overclocker. Higher speed means more bragging rights!

Kind of makes me miss the days when there was a point to pushing desktop systems. These days, hardware is so powerful that you can generally get by on whatever parts you (or the manufacturers) decide to include.