[wplug] Commission to Reform WPLUG Survey

Justin at js-wordsmith.com Justin at js-wordsmith.com
Thu Jan 24 09:08:17 EST 2013

The Commission to Reform WPLUG's general user survey is finished! Most of
the CRW guys gave me the thumbs-up last night, so I do believe we're good
to go. Here's the link:

http://js-wordsmith.com/lime/index.php/survey/index/sid/726771/lang/en
(http://js-wordsmith.com/lime/index.php/survey/index/sid/726771/lang/en)

Everyone here knows that WPLUG has problems. We need our base - that's you
- to be as open and honest about them as possible. This survey will help
CRW - and the new board, by extension, since we're all members - chart a
new path for our group.

Your responses are completely anonymous. Neither your IP address nor any
other identifying factor will be recorded, so please, feel free to be as
blunt. Tell us if you're upset. You certainly won't offend us.

If you have any problems with the survey, please contact me and I'll look
into it.

Justin Smith
WPLUG vice chair/secretary
http://www.js-wordsmith.com