[wplug] Fedora 18 will be released tomorrow (01/15/2013)

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Mon Jan 14 13:15:02 EST 2013

Just a reminder (or a heads-up for those not aware), if you're a Fedora
user...  Fedora 18 will "hit the streets" tomorrow.

http://www.fedoraproject.org

The release is planned to be put out for general consumption at or
around 1500 hours GMT (10:00am Eastern time).  I plan to download as
many of the "mainstream" ISOs on Tuesday, as early in the day as I can,
so I can get my first Fedora 18 VM running on Tuesday night. In order of
priority, I'll be downloading:

Full install DVD (64-bit)
Live CD
Full install DVD (32-bit)

If anyone wants to get together later in the week to get copies of the
ISOs, or burn physical media (rather than downloading it themselves),
let me know.  The reason I list the order I'm downloading stuff, is
because the ones higher on the list are the ones I'm most likely to have
available to share.  ;-)

--Pat.