[wplug] Cheap linux server - hardware suggestions

Drew from Zhrodague drewzhrodague at zhrodague.net
Fri Jan 11 15:25:33 EST 2013

On 1/11/13 3:14 PM, Alex wrote:
> If you're local to Pgh, consider checking out the Goodwill comp ctr
> on 51st St in Lawrenceville before buying new or parts - they've a
> couple core 2 pc's for moderately few $'s (was just there today,
> dropping off sev i386-486 pc's from the pre-cambrian...).

	Huh, I was wondering where the computer store went. THe one in the
SoSide has closed down, and they don't have any technology at the
adjacent GoodWill store.

	I thought it was because I bought all their webcams and wrt54Gs, and
they had nothing left!

	BTW, Gary, I think I got that same Asus mainboard - works well unless
it gets too hot, and its shutdown procedure wipes the BIOS settings.
Otherwise, it's a great mainboard.

--

Drew from Zhrodague
lolcat divinator