[wplug] [wplug-announce] GUM January 11, 1:30pm - Gittip presentation

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Mon Dec 23 09:18:28 EST 2013

Happy holidays to all!  The Western Pennsylvania Linux Users Group
is kicking off the new year with a General User Meeting and
presentation about Gittip by founder Chad Whitacre.

Gittip is a way to send (or receive) small cash gifts on a weekly
basis.  The idea is to support worthy Free Software projects, or
whatever effort you like, with a constant income stream.
<https://www.gittip.com/about/>

We'll be meeting at the Wilkins School Community Center - doors
open at 1:30pm, and the presentation will start around 2:30pm.
More details are available on the meeting wiki page at
<http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Meeting-20140111>.

So put us on your calendar for Saturday, January 11, 2014, and we
look forward to seeing you there!