[wplug] KVM error in Fedora 20

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Sat Dec 21 12:14:53 EST 2013

We use Scientific Linux 6.4 at work, and no, it doesn't occur with that
- at least, in the test VM I just fired up. I just thought I'd try it
under Fedora as well since RHEL 7, which is a lot more similar to Fedora
20, should be coming out in the near future.

(I know RHEL 7 won't be on the test, but I'm a perfectionist, so there.)

Yeah, I should probably go ahead and report this.

*Justin Smith*
Chairman, WPLUG Board of Directors

"UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a
genius to understand the simplicity." -Dennis Ritchie