[wplug] Holiday party

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Tue Dec 10 23:51:44 EST 2013

Good evening, everyone!

A few of us in WPLUG have decided to get together at the Eat 'n Park on
Route 8 next Tuesday for an impromptu holiday party. It isn't an official
WPLUG event, per se: just a chance to hang out and reflect on the year's
end. From Ubuntu's mobile aspirations to Edward Snowden's revelations
about proprietary software companies working hand-in-hand with the NSA,
it's been a busy year.

If you might be interested in attending, please let me know so I know how
many seats to reserve. We'll probably meet for dinner some time between
6:30-7:00 p.m. and stay for a little while afterward.

--

*Justin Smith*
Chairman, Western PA Linux Users Group Board of Directors

"UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius
to understand the simplicity."
-Dennis Ritchie