[wplug] machine shop suggestions?

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 06:06:18 EST 2013

I recommend Hack Pittsburgh. I use to be a member until I figured out
that they liked doing hardware stuff and I like doing software stuff so
they didn't have what I needed.

Hack Pittsburgh had really low rates. It cost 30 USD per month and 15
USD in initiation fee for the first the month to pay for the keys
http://www.hackpittsburgh.org/membership.

It is a small shop but they have all the tools you will need.