[wplug] Fwd: Pittsburgh Perl Workshop

Justin Smith justin at js-wordsmith.com
Fri Aug 30 18:02:42 EDT 2013

Calling all Perl enthusiasts! After a several-year hiatus, the Pittsburgh Perl Workshop has
returned once again:

> Hey there WPLUG folks,
>
> Just wanted to let you know that the next Pittsburgh Perl Workshop is going to be held at
the Pittsburgh Technical Institute on October 4, 5, and 6th.    As always, we are looking for
volunteers, speakers, and participants.     The event web site is:
>   http://pghpw.org
>
> I sure would appreciate it if you could help me to spread the word.
>
> Thanks,
> -Dan

I don't know much Perl just yet, but if I can bring myself up to speed by October so that I'm
not /completely/ clueless, I may stop by. Maybe I'll see a few of you there!

Have a great Labor Day, everyone. We've got a lot of fun in store for you in September:
Ohio Linux Fest on the second Saturday, and our regularly-scheduled monthly meeting the
week after with local Python developer Walter White.

(No, not /that/ Walter White, although it would be pretty cool to have Bryan Cranston
there.)

Later!

--
*Justin S. Smith*
Vice chair/secretary, WPLUG Board of Directors

--------
[1] http://www.wplug.org