[wplug] [wplug-announce] Birds of Feathers event at Ohio Linux Fest

Justin Smith justin at js-wordsmith.com
Wed Aug 21 11:24:57 EDT 2013

The minutes for last night's meeting of the WPLUG Board of Directors have
just been posted on the wiki:

http://www.wplug.org/wiki/WPLUGBoard/Meeting-20130820[1]

Among other things, we decided to hold a BoF gathering at Ohio Linux
Fest.

If you have any questions or comments about WPLUG, I invite you to send
me anonymous feedback over BitMessage[2]. If you've never heard of it,
BitMessage is a decentralized and trustless communication protocol based
on the same technology that powers Bitcoin.

In layman's terms, it's like encrypted email on steroids. It's easier to use
and more secure, and of course, it's all based on open source code! The
address I've set up is BM-2D9DuJArNXuRKFjDDinpro3PayvbU4K6iF.

Drop me a line!

--
*Justin S. Smith*
Vice chair/secretary, WPLUG Board of Directors

/"Isn't it ironic that the proprietary software developers call us
communists? We are the ones who have provided for a free market, where
they allow only monopoly."/
-Richard Stallman

--------
[1] http://www.wplug.org/wiki/WPLUGBoard/Meeting-20130820