[wplug] google phone query

Justin Smith Justin at js-wordsmith.com
Mon Aug 5 07:31:34 EDT 2013

Yes. In fact, there are several free third party apps for sending and receiving texts, so if you don't like the one your phone comes with, you can download a new texting app and use that instead.

The contacts app is easy to use as well. All communications apps integrate with the contacts app, so once someone is set up as a contact, you can call him, send a text message, email him, etc.