[wplug] OT: Emacs, regular expressions and syntax highlighting

WEBER, Lawrence lawrence.weber at ansaldo-sts.us
Tue Apr 2 14:26:39 EDT 2013

Remember that RE is a pattern matching function.  The whole word pattern "foo" matches the "foo" in your next two example strings so it will be found.  Someone suggested a look-behind but unless you know what you are looking behind for, you are still stuck.  Perhaps a better example would help?

-L. A. Weber