[wplug] Free crossover office

Matthew Hughes huesm at aol.com
Wed Oct 31 14:59:57 EDT 2012

http://flock.codeweavers.com/

free copy of crossover office for linux (and MacOSX) some sort of
promotional for halloween.
No my email has not been compromised. I thought I would share for the
budget conscious. I suspect crossover office will probably get some people
talking.
-------------------------------------
http://xkcd.com/1127/ <http://xkcd.com/1127/#>
http://www.mpaa.org/contentprotection/get-movies-tv-shows
http://soundgecko.com/
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/SourceWatch
http://www.seabreezecomputers.com/starwars/
http://www.factcheck.org/
http://www.instructables.com/

"There's no one to talk to face-to-face. There's no place where I'm valued
as a customer instead of a wallet with legs." -
http://www.osnews.com/story/26417/Buying_an_iMac

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, always use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy) and not To: or
CC:. Remove all addresses from the message body before sending a Forwarded
message. This can prevent spy programs capturing addresses from the
recipient list and message body.
huesm at aol.com
412.254.4837