[wplug] WPLUG Wiki License

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 23:38:49 EDT 2012

I was making renovations to WPLUG's wiki then I thought about copyright.
Most popular wikis use a creative common attribution or creative commons
share alike license to make sure content on it stays free until its
copyright expires. For example, Wikipedia is dual licensed under
CC-BY-SA and the GNU Free Document License.

I have not yet came across the the page on WPLUG's wiki that says that
it is free content. Does a page exist or do I have to specify,
specifically, that everything I post on the wiki will be free content?