[wplug] [wplug-announce] General User Meeting

Terence J. Golightly terencejgolightly at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 07:10:28 EDT 2012

On Saturday October 13th from 1:30pm to 3:30pm The Western Pennsylvania
Linux User's Group will be holding a General User Meeting.  This month
we will be meeting in the Trevanion room of the Wilkins School and
Community Center. At this meeting we will be taking nominations for next
years Board of Directors. So if you are interested in serving on the
board please put your name forward!

Our presentation for this month will be lightning talks:

Are you working on something in the world of FOSS/Linux? Or just have
something you think is interesting topic in FOSS/Linux? Would you like
to tell us about it? Why not do it in a 10 to 15 minute talk?  Send and
email to events at wplug.org with a short description of your topic or just
sign up at the meeting with a short description.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Terry Golightly

--
Chairman The Western Pennsylvania Linux User's Group
chair at wplug.org
http://www.wplug.org