[wplug] [wplug-announce] ComputeReach needs our help

Terence J. Golightly terencejgolightly at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 06:47:13 EDT 2012

On 06/07/2012 10:14 PM, Max Putas wrote:
> Where are these ComputerReach events taking place? I don't see a
> location anywhere.

Max,

You are quite right! Sorry about that.  ComputeReach is located in the
same building as Construction Junction.  Located at the corner of Meade
Street and North Lexington Avenue in North Point Breeze section of
Pittsburgh. Enter at the corner of Thomas Blvd and N. Lexington right
next to Center For Creative Reuse.  Look for a large garage door.

Terry Golightly

Here is a link to computereach's web presence: http://computereach.com/

<snip>

--
The Western Pennsylvania Linux User's Group
events at wplug.org
http://www.wplug.org