[wplug] [wplug-announce] WPLUG Linux Installfest - Saturday, June 9th 2012

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Wed Jun 6 13:43:37 EDT 2012

I don't remember if a formal announcement went out or not, and I know
time is growing short.

WPLUG is hosting a Linux Installfest at the Brookline Library, this
Saturday, June 9th.  All the information you need about the event is here:

http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Meeting-20120609

After the Installfest, some folks are planning an "after-party" of sorts
at Dormont Dogs, to celebrate the release of Fedora 17, code named
"Beefy Miracle":

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/announce/2012-May/003075.html

Those interested can meet after the event at Dormont Dogs:

http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/23/661236/restaurant/Pittsburgh/Dormont-Dogs-Dormont

Hope to see you there!

--Pat.