[wplug] Better late than never

Terence J. Golightly terencejgolightly at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 19:21:18 EDT 2012

Greetings fellow worshippers of the Penguin,

On Saturday July 14 WPLUG had a scheduled event featuring Vance
Kochenderfer as guest presenter.  Vance was continuing his previous
discussion on ssh.  This time more advanced topics were presented.  All
details will be available on the wiki.  In addition we would like to
thank all attendees:

Bob McFarland, Greg Simkins, Joe Markovich, Matt Hughes and charge (an
unnamed minor),  Francisco Reyes and special shout goes to a new memeber
who signed up right before the start of the meeting: Michael Olear.
Welcome to WPLUG Michael we hope you find our inviting and helpful.  And
if you are looking to make an immediate impact, we could sure use some
help with upcoming events: our picnic in August and in September:
Software Freedom Day.  Please checkout the Wiki for further information.
http://www.wplug.org

Cheers,

Terry Golightly

--
Chairman The Western Pennsylvania Linux User's Group
chair at wplug.org
http://www.wplug.org