[wplug] Ubuntu Update Problem

Weber, Lawrence A Lawrence.Weber at ansaldo-sts.us
Mon Jan 16 07:01:15 EST 2012

I tried the apt-key function but it did not work.    Key not found.  So I went directly to the keyserver site with a web browser and entered the values.  It identified the values and returned the keys.  The three keys are for "Hugin" photo-editing software.  If I uninstall these products, I don't get the warnings.  I reinstalled and the warnings returned.  For now I guess I can just ignore the warnings but I would like to make it work correctly.