[wplug] Port Forwarding in Verizon Router

Matthew Hughes huesm at aol.com
Thu Jan 5 12:26:00 EST 2012

What is Google Public DNS?

Google Public DNS is a free, global Domain Name
System<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domain_name_system> (DNS)
resolution service, that you can use as an alternative to your current DNS
provider.

To try it out:

   - Configure your network settings to use the IP addresses 8.8.8.8
   and 8.8.4.4 as your DNS servers or
   - Read our configuration
instructions<http://code.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using.html>
   .

New! For IPv6 addresses, see our configuration
instructions<http://code.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using.html>
.

-http://code.google.com/speed/public-dns/

opendns;

IP address:

208.67.222.222

208.67.220.220

   - <http://www.twitter.com/OpenDNS>
   - <http://www.facebook.com/OpenDNS>
   - <http://blog.opendns.com/feed/>

   - - http://www.opendns.com/

If you decide to try Google Public DNS, your client programs will perform
all DNS lookups using Google Public DNS.