[wplug] [wplug-announce] February ---- INSTALLFEST

JUDI GALARDI judigalardi at verizon.net
Sat Feb 4 20:26:25 EST 2012

Greetings back -- I sent the two announcements to info at wplug (the jobs and the HCEF news conference).  As I said, there is no "jobs" listing place.  Would I be better off sending the items to "announce"?  I don't get how letting the recruiter placing his/her ad works for wplug as a group.
Judi

Judi Galardi'sTHRAE BACK ATCHA!  is here. Not here!  At my website: www.judithgalardi.com  or at:  www.authorhouse.com.  My other books are also available.