[wplug] [wplug-announce] February ---- INSTALLFEST

Terence J. Golightly terencejgolightly at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 18:54:15 EST 2012

Greetings,

The Western Pennsylvania Linux User's Group is please to announce it
will be holding a General User Meeting (GUM) and an InstallFest on
February 11, 2012 from 1:30pm to 5:30pm. Our event will be located in
the basement room of the Wilkins School Community Center (WSCC) in
Swissvale.  For more information or directions to WSCC see the links below:

http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Main_Page

http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Wilkins_School_Community_Center

As always we could use help in setting up and tearing down as well as
support for installations.  So any members and or mailing list lurkers
this is your chance to contribute and make the world a better place :->.

Hope to see you there!

Regards,

Terry Golightly
Chairman of Your Western Pennsylvania Linux User's Group
chair at wplug.org