[wplug] [wplug-announce] WPLUG General User Meeting - January 12th, 2013

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Mon Dec 31 00:00:23 EST 2012

The first WPLUG General User Meeting of the new year will be held on
January 12th, 2013 at 2:00pm, at the Wilkins School Community Center.

This is a "pre-announcement" of the meeting, as we don't have the
technical program solidified yet.  But during the business meeting, an
amendment to Section 8.4 of WPLUG's bylaws is planned to be offered,
with the intent of putting virtual meetings on a more equal footing with
in-person meetings for WPLUG's Board, and committees.

More details will be forthcoming shortly, but I did want to get this
"pre-announcement" out right now, so that people had enough advance
notice of the meeting.

Thanks,
--Pat.