[wplug] The great big list of ideas

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Wed Dec 5 13:19:11 EST 2012

Hi Folks,

This is a great discussion, and it's a discussion that I do think it's
time for us (as an organization) to have.

I'd like to propose that we move this discussion to the wplug-plan
mailing list (dedicated to organizational and planning activities). That
list has been lightly used of late, this could be a good jumpstart for it.

If you'd like to subscribe to this list, you can do so here:

You can also view the archives of the list here:

http://www.wplug.org/pipermail/wplug-plan

You don't need to be an official WPLUG member to subscribe or
participate in the discussions.  If you have trouble getting subscribed
for one reason or another, drop me a note and I'll make sure you get on
the list.

I have some ideas and responses of my own, and will post my reply there
later this evening.

Thanks!
--Pat.