[wplug] ICS android tablet for under $100

Matthew Hughes huesm at aol.com
Mon Apr 23 14:53:55 EDT 2012

I know that my Asus tf101-a1 was specifically mentioned in a post on the
mailing list, and I did talk with someone about getting one. I can do most
things with it that I can do with a computer. I I I got this from a website
for the cost conscious. An android tablet seems like a good way to check
email from the couch. I was a bit reluctant to post any deals as that is
pretty much NOT what people are on the mailing list for. However those that
are This one is under $100 and is running android 4.0 tablet(capacative
touch screen). A 30 day return policy according to the post. I suggest you
do some reading before purchase and YMMV. I can not vouch for this device
as I don't have it. But for those with a car and $100 might be worth
checking out. Anyhow if your not interested I apologize, click delete. If
you are interested here is the link to follow.

http://slickdeals.net/f/4246960-Polaroid-7-Capacitive-Android-ICS-Tablet-99-99-Big-Lots?p=49475314&utm_source=dealalerts&utm_medium=em-d&utm_term=60662&utm_content=u1234777&utm_campaign=tu-9999#post49475314