[wplug] Who benefits from SELinux?

Rick Reynolds rick at rickandviv.net
Tue Apr 10 16:15:40 EDT 2012

I'll just add a "me neither" vote - I've always turned it off as well.  Although all of my Linux admin experience has been on servers behind a corporate firewall and/or in my home.

Thanks,
Rick Reynolds
--
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger." -- J. R. R. Tolkien