[wplug] Struts2 custom tags book suggestion

mpop at mikeoconnor.net mpop at mikeoconnor.net
Tue Apr 10 12:21:04 EDT 2012

I am looking to extend existing struts2 tags. I would like to work in the Struts2 franework as much as possable and avoid struts1 as much as possable.

Greg Akins <angrygreg at gmail.com> wrote:

Custom tags in JSP/Servets are not dependent on the Struts framework.

Are you looking to extend existing Struts tags? Or do you just want
to implement your own tags

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 11:57 AM, mpop at mikeoconnor.net
<mpop at mikeoconnor.net> wrote:
> Can anyone suggest a book on crafting Struts2 custom tags?
> --

Greg Akins
http://twitter.com/akinsgre