[wplug] OT-Game Theory and AI

Chris Romano romano.chris at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 14:32:20 EDT 2011

Thought I would share this ...

Yale has their game theory class posted on youtube here:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6EF60E1027E1A10B

The books the prof recommends, but doesn't completly follow:
Strategies and Games by Prajit Dutta	ISBN 978-0262041690
Strategy: An introduction to Game Theory by Joel Watson	ISBN 978-0393929348