[wplug] [wplug-announce] October GUM

Terence J. Golightly terencejgolightly at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 21:46:41 EDT 2011

Greetings,

The Western Pa. Linux User's Group is having a General User Meeting on
October 8th.  Doors open at 1:30pm.  We will be taking nominations for 5
seats on the board of directors.  After the nomination process, WPLUG is
pleased to have Nic Schembri come before us and speak on MySQL
Replication in the enterprise.  For more information:

http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Meeting-20111008

We look forward to seeing you there and make your nomination for board!

Regards,

Terry Golightly
--
Vice Chairman The Western Pennsylvania Linux User's Group
vicechair at wplug.org
http://wplug.org