[wplug] SFD again

George Larson george.g.larson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 21:34:43 EDT 2011

Terry,

I'm a lurker, nearly exclusively, but a supporter nonetheless.

My wife is a little (lot) sick, so I can't make any solid obligations quite
yet.  However, I'd like to come out on Saturday and offer support if it is
needed.  If somebunny volunteers that can be a sure thing, then go for it.
 If not, then let's look at the situation on Friday and see if I can help
out.

You can reach me talk or text at 412-945-0101.

Thanks!
George